1. We will pre-inspect all areas to be cleaned, in order to identify areas requiring additional care such as traffic area cleaning or special spot removal treatments. There is no extra charge for spot and stain removal.
2. We will pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
3. Any spots will be identified and treated with the proper spotting agent.
4. A heated pre-conditioning and traffic lane cleaner is applied prior to extracting to loosen soils.
5. The carpet is cleaned with powerful state-of-the-art truck-mounted steam cleaning equipment that extracts the soil along with most of the moisture.
6. A fiber rinse is added to the steam cleaning to ensure all cleaning agents are removed and the carpet is residue-free following the cleaning.
7. We place protective tabs under any furniture moved during the cleaning to protect the furniture as well as the carpet.
8. Post-cleaning treatments such as post-spotting, pet treatments, odor control, or carpet protector will be applied. (There is an additional charge for pet treatments, odor control treatments and protector. However, post-spotting is included in the cleaning rate.)
9. Carpet is groomed following the completion of all steps of the cleaning process.
All cleaning agents are environmentally friendly and safe for kids and pets. We also have hypo-allergenic products that can be used for allergy sufferers or those with breathing difficulties.
Each customer receives a Bottomless Spot Remover as part of the cleaning process. If you run out, we'll deliver a new bottle
at no charge!
Oriental and Area Rug Cleaning
We clean all types of area rugs, including but not limited to wool, silk, cotton, wool blends, and synthetic.
1. Rugs will be brought to our Rug Processing facility for special processing.
2. The rug will be inspected to determine the proper cleaning process required depending on fiber content and construction of the rug.
3. Pre-cleaning. Spots and areas of the rug with special needs (such as pet spots) will be pre cleaned by treating with the proper agents to ensure safe removal of dirt and contaminants.
4. Only safe cleaning agents are used when rug washing is performed. This ensures proper appearance and longer life for the rug. A thorough rinsing is also done after rug washing.
5. Post cleaning treatments such as Teflon protector and odor control products are then applied to the rug.
6. Fringes are cleaned and detailed separately using specially formulated cleaning agents designed to restore the fibers.
7. We speed dry rugs in our custom built facility by using air movement and dehumidification to control sizing and prevent shrinkage.
8. After drying is complete, the rug will be groomed and fringes combed.
9. Your rugs will be wrapped in protective paper to keep them clean and safe for delivery.
10. Our delivery process includes rug placement and furniture moving as part of the rug placement.
We also offer Premium Area Rug underlayment – Ask for details!
Each customer receives a Bottomless Spot Remover as part of the cleaning process
Tile & Grout
1. We will pre-inspect the area, in order to identify areas requiring additional care such as high-traffic walkways or spots needing additional care.
2. Furniture will be moved from the area to be cleaned, then replaced following the cleaning.
3. A specially formulated cleaning agent is applied to loosen soils and break the static bond between the soils and the grout.
4. All grout lines are agitated to loosen dirt and to allow the cleaning agent to penetrate below the surface.
5. The tile and grout is then cleaned using powerful state-of-the-art truck-mounted steam cleaning equipment. The specialized tools use super heated high pressure and a powerful vacuum.
6. Post cleaning treatments such as Grout Sealer will be applied. (There is an additional charge for Grout Sealer).
Is your furniture really clean for your family?
Upholstery & Drapes
1. We will pre-inspect all areas to be cleaned, in order to identify areas requiring additional care such as heavy-use treatments or special spot removal treatments.
2. We will pre-vacuum all fabric to be cleaned.
3. Any spots will be identified and treated with the proper spotting agent.
4. A pre-conditioning agent will be applied to the fabric.
5. Most upholstery is cleaned using a truck mounted steam cleaning unit with special upholstery tools. We also offer upholstery dry cleaning.
6. A fabric fiber rinse is added to the steam cleaning to ensure all cleaning agents are removed and the fabric is residue-free following the cleaning
7. Post-cleaning treatments such as post-spotting, pet treatments, odor control, or fabric protector will be applied. (There is an additional charge for pet treatments, odor control treatments and protector. However, post-spotting is included in the cleaning rate.)
We offer onsite drapery cleaning. Please provide the number of draperies and their physical sizes so we may provide a custom quote for your home or business.
Our technicians are trained to identify fabric types to ensure the proper cleaning method is used for your upholstery. We also offer dry cleaning services for those specialty fabrics that should not be steam cleaned.
All matching cushions and pillows are included at no additional charge. All cleaning agents are environmentally friendly and safe for kids and pets. We also have hypo-allergenic products that can be used for allergy sufferers or those with breathing difficulties.
We offer a complete multi step service for cleaning your air ducts. This process improves indoor air quality in your home. It is recommended that all ducts and returns be cleaned at the same time, since allergens and pollutants from vents that are not cleaned can re-contaminate vents that are cleaned.
1. Each vent cover will be removed, cleaned and sanitized.
2. Each duct will be cleaned using a special brush attached to our truck-mounted vacuum unit. The brush will rotate through the entire duct, brushing loose any dust or debris which is then extracted out to the truck unit.
3. Each return is then cleaned brushing loose all dust or debris, which is then extracted out to the truck unit.
4. Following the cleaning of all ducts and returns, the complete system will be sanitized using an environmentally safe fogging agent.
5. All vent covers will be replaced upon completion of the cleaning and sanitizing steps.
We offer a single price, all inclusive air duct cleaning process.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Regular Cleaning of your dryer vent increases your family's safety, while saving energy and increasing the efficiency of your dryer. Did you know that many residential fires are caused by clogged dryer vents?
Carpet Repair & Stretching
We offer all carpet repairs including stretching, patching, seamwork, berber repairs, and carpet transitions to other flooring surfaces.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Many commercial carpets require special care. Regular maintenance will extend the life of your flooring. Having clean carpet promotes a healthy environment. We handle any size job, big or small.
We understand you're busy,
so we adjust our schedule to fit your needs.
Specialty Fabrics & Mascots
We clean speciatly fabrics such as mascot uniforms, stage drapes and fabric panels.
We also clean RVs, Boats, Planes, and other specialty applications. If it has carpet or fabric on it, we can clean it!
Puffy Pine Cone, official mascot of The Woodlands® [pictured right]
Fabric Fire Protection Treatments
Flame Seal is a Fire Retardant Technology Company that offers a wide variety of products and technology solutions for a number of diverse applications and industries. Our products are currently being used on many substrates including Foam, Plastic, Fabric, wood, Paper, Metals, etc. We also offer customized fire retardant solutions for construction, as well as providing fire protection platforms for many industrial uses.
Alpine is a Certified Flame Seal Applicator
Our technicians have been trained and certified by FlameSeal for application of all Flame Seal Fire Retardant products. Flameseal can be applied to virtually any surface including drapes, upholstery, and carpet, to name a few.
We also offer commercial and specialty flame retardant application services such as stage drapes, restaurant booths, fabric wall panels, and any other surface required by local fire codes. We will provide a Certificate of Application of Flame Retardant as part of our service.